Saturday, August 9, 2014

StIG33B and 15cm sIG 33 Part II

Hey All!

Black-washed and began panel highlighting on the StIG33B and as I had the airbrush out, I painted up a sIG 15cm infantry gun thats been kicking around for awhile.
The sIG is a good sculpt but is missing the shield supports and artillery sight as well as aiming stakes and pionere tools.
The shield support should two spars per side but I simplified it as well there should be a pick to the left of the shovel.
I added the tail light and some bolt detail to the shield front and a sight door. I also scratch-built a artillery sight, and added a trail leg lifting handle.

Just need to dust it up a but more and complete the crew. I have some scratch-built wicker cases and shells  to add to the base when done and this Bad Boy is ready to knock down a few walls!


Cheers!

Troy

3 comments:

Dan said...

Hmmm, very well done indeed.

Chevalier de la Terre said...

Excellent so far!

CdlT

WWIICentral said...

Outstanding as usual Troy! That 15cm gun is amazing. Can't wait to see the finished assault gun.